Please support our work with a monetary donation or a donation in time!
Donation in time
Apart from our continuous research on environmental and human rights violations of companies and the associated financial institutions, a variety of other activities claim our time. Therefore we welcome if you could donate your time to support us in any of the following areas, be it:
- as volunteer on a sustainability fair, where we inform consumers on the sustainability of their finances (proficiency of German language required);
- as intern in our Berlin-based office (for example in the area of social media);
- in the form of designs, illustrations, layouting, creating informative videos on our work;
- as accountant / supporting the administrative tasks;
- or wherever your expertise could support our work.
Please send us a message with more information on your background / your area of expertise and where you would like to support us to email@example.com. We are looking forward to work with you!
FACING FINANCE e.V. is a registered association based in Berlin. We advocate for human rights and environmental protection and fight against corruption as well as the use of controversial weapons. Monetary donations principally support our day-to-day operations and ensure that we can continue with our projects.
FACING FINANCE e.V. is registered with the local court in Berlin-Charlottenburg in the registry of associations (Vereinsregister) under the number 32177 B and is acknowledged as a non-profit association.
Please direct your donation to:
Account holder: FACING FINANCE e.V.
Intended use: Please put here your name and address, so that we can provide you with a charitable donation certificate.
If you want to donate using PayPal, please hit the “Donate” button:
According to German law, donations of up to 300 Euro can be declared for tax purposes with a charitable donation certificate, simply using the deposit slip of the payment or the account statement. Only starting from a donation of 300.01 Euro, the proof of a charitable donation certificate is required.
the team of Facing Finance