As a registered association, Facing Finance e.V. demands a certain degree of transparency from financial institutions and companies. On this page, we want to set a good example and provide information about our organization.
Name, registered office, address and year of foundation
- to name, registered office, address and contact details
- Year of foundation: 2013
- Contact person: Thomas Küchenmeister, +49 30 3266 1681, email@example.com
Statutes as well as information about the objectives of our organization
- to our statutes
- to our self-portrayal with information about objectives, topics and projects of the association
Information about tax benefits
- Our work is exempt from corporate income tax pursuant to Section 5 (1) No. 9 of the German Corporate Income Tax Act and from trade tax pursuant to Section 3 No. 6 of the German Trade Tax Act due to the promotion of national and professional education, including student aid, according to the last exemption notice received from the Tax Office for Corporations I, Berlin (tax number 27/653/56763) dated July 30, 2020 (assessment period 2017 to 2019).
Name and function of key decision-makers
- to the organization chart
- to the Annual Report 2021
Information on the source of funds
- to the verified 2021 audit report
- to the self-portrayal with information on the donors in the individual projects
- to the Annual Report 2021 (p.13)
Corporate affiliations to 3rd parties
Names of individuals whose annual payments exceed 10% of total annual budget
- Facing Finance e.V. is a predominantly project-financed organisation. Grants from Misereor, Brot für die Welt, Grassroots Foundation, Stiftung Umwelt und Entwicklung Nordrhein-Westfalen, the Swedish Development Agency Sida and the Federal Environmental Agency (Umweltbundesamt) amount to at least 10% of our current annual income.
- In our self-portrayal, the donors are assigned to the individual projects.